The panelists will discuss the transformative tenure of Dean Ernie Arbuckle, the changes at the GSB "from good to great" over the decades, including the advent of women faculty, the conscious global outreach of the School, and other recent developments.
- Mary Barth, Joan E. Horngren Professor in Accounting
- Chuck Holloway, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield and Byers Professor in Management, Emeritus
- Jim Van Horne, A.P. Giannini Professor of Banking and Finance, Emeritus
- George Parker, Dean Witter Distinguished Professor of Finance, Emeritus
- Garth Saloner (moderator), Philip H. Knight Professor and Dean, Graduate School of Business
Cosponsored by the Graduate School of Business