Weston Olencki, Helen Newby, and Bethanne Walker perform premieres by Dan Tramte and Santiago Diez-Fischer, as well as music by Matthias Kranebitter and Chris Swithinbank, plus a new arrangement of Michelle Lou’s untitled three part construction for trombone + two performers + objects.
- Dan Tramte - #hijackthishashtag for solo untrained voice, objects, edibles, melodica, hacked DJ-hero controller, and live video (world premiere, 2016)
- Santiago Diez-Fischer - sensitive switch for trombone, cello, and electronics (world premiere, 2016)
- Matthias Kranebitter - packtheboxwithsixdozenofmyliquorjugs for flute, trombone, and piano (2013)
- Chris Swithinbank - local bond for viola, cello, and four performers (2015)
- Michelle Lou - untitled three part construction for trombone and two performers (2015; new version world premiere, 2016)